Ashwagandha - Mental Wellness Capsules | Stress Relief | Rejuvenates Mind & Body | 60 Capsules
Key Benefits - Ashwagandha
How to Use - Ashwagandha
Your Daily Clean, Green, Natural Nutrition
What are the benefits of ashwagandha?
Following are some of the benefits of Ashwagandha:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports body weight management efforts
- Promotes good memory and cognition
- Boosts muscle strength and recovery
- Improves cardiovascular health in the body
- Treats sexual dysfunction and infertility in men
- Helps in menstrual health and aid in women’s infertility
- Beneficial for people suffering from hypothyroidism
- Aids in deep and refreshing sleep
- Arrest the aging process and promote healthy aging
- Strengthens your immunity and keeps you disease free
- Ease swollen and painful joints
- Regulates blood sugar levels
Is this product lab tested or has any certifications?
These capsules are 100% Ayurvedic, certified by USFDA & AYUSH, with NABL approved lab tests. The herbs used to make these capsules are purified by Search Wellness Process.
Can this product be consumed for improving immunity?
Yes, Ashwagandha is known to improve immunity by strengthening the body's response to external stressors.
Can this product be consumed by men and women?
Yes. It helps in improving the strength levels in both - men & women.
I have a certain health condition, should I not take this?
Although Search Wellness products are ayurvedic and safe to consume, please consult your doctor in case you are facing any of the following health conditions: Pregnancy or lactation, history of major surgery, food allergy to herbal products, appendicitis, blood poisoning, brights disease-Inflammation in kidneys, renal failure, hepatic damage, cancer, diseases and disorders of the brain-except sleep and anxiety, diseases and disorders of the uterus like fibroids, disorders of the prostatic gland like prostrate cancers, epilepsy, big gall stones and kidney and bladder stones, glaucoma, insanity, paralysis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, ulcers of gastrointestinal tracts, venereal diseases, including syphilis, gonorrhea, soft chancre, venereal granuloma and lympho granuloma.